Sunday, August 14, 2011

New Beginnings

I'm so excited to have the opportunity to start over with a NEW Blog beginning. I found an AMAZING shop on Etsy and had Alicia from Dream Like Magic re-create my blog design. I am so happy with the way it turned out and excited to be able to utilize my blog in more ways. Next will be the website when things slow down in life. I will be adding my products to the PRODUCTS section, slowly, but surely and try to start sharing tutorials of my own or at the very least learning to navigate through the blogs that I follow and post them to share with others in the TUTORIAL section. More than that I will be able to share my experiences through creating new ideas and products for my shops. Here's to a new beginning in the blogging world and my little craft/hobby adventure(s) with the lil' cupcake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment