Monday, July 18, 2011

G.I.V.E.A.W.A.Y.

I know I haven't posted in FOREVER! There really is NO excuse, I'm just extremely busy with life as a Registered Nurse, working for 2 different hospitals, about 50-60 hours per week, PLUS the 2 ETSY shops, PLUS billing and payroll for the boyfriends company, blah blah blah!!! Story of my life, but I can't complain, I love what I do and enjoy every minute of it!

BACK TO THE POST... There is an awesome giveaway over at the adorable
www.tatertotsandjello.blogspot
I adore this blog and LOVE following it and reading up daily from my I Phone

She has posted a giveaway from the very talented Amy Cornwell, with Amy Cornwell Designs
Here is the link to the G.I.V.E.A.W.A.Y. 
http://tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com/2011/07/giveaway-monday-amy-cornwell-designs.html

Check it out! You'll LOVE it!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment