Thursday, December 8, 2011

Final Holiday Boutique... Piecemakers Costa Mesa


Well... The boutiques are finally over... Every year I tell myself, "This will be the last year," however I always seem to add a boutique every year. My theory is, "YOU EITHER HAVE LITTLE ONES OR YOU DON'T..." It wasn't a horrible experience, but it wasn't like WOW! I wish I was having one every weekend... I met some fabulous people and lots of friends and family stopped by, which made it all worth it.

This boutique was a little different from the others I had been involved with this year... It was outdoors and I had a canopy and more tables, which allowed me to display more items from both

The lil' Cupcake
and
The lil' Twinkle Star











Not sure why some of these pictures are side ways... Anyways, I have TONS of SALE items up at both stores so go and check it out!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment